Effective Date: October 29, 2020
1. Types of Information That May Be Collected To access and use the Services, we may ask you for some or all of the following types of information when you visit or use the Services, including when you directly contact us with questions or feedback:
–Contact information, such as name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number;
–Unique identifiers, such as a user name or password;
–Demographic information, such as gender;
–Financial information, such as credit card or other payment information;
–Comments and other information included in your messages to us;
–Correspondence and other information that you send to us; and –Additional information as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
We also may collect certain information automatically when you visit the Services, including:
-Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet and that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
-Other unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers;
-Your browser type and operating system;
-Sites you visited before and after visiting the Services;
-Pages you view and links you click on within the Services, including articles, videos, job postings, and photo galleries viewed;
-Your Elevate-related activity on social networking services (see Section 4 (Social Networking Services) for more information)
-Information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other similar technologies;
-Information about your interactions with e-mail messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were received, opened, or forwarded;
-Geolocation information; and
-Standard web server log Information which may include request and response information (IP address, pages requested and served, date and time of requests and responses, cookies sent and set, etc.).
2. Use of Information We may use information that we collect through the Services for a variety of purposes, including to:
-Provide you with the products, promotions, services, newsletters, and information you request and respond to correspondence that we receive from you;
-Contact you via email and otherwise about products, services, and events that we think might be of interest to you;
-Send you promotional material or special offers on our behalf or on behalf of our clients or marketing partners and/or their respective affiliates and subsidiaries and other third parties;
-Provide, maintain, administer or expand the Services, perform business analyses, or for other internal purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Services, and other products and services we offer;
-Publish stories, comments, photos, and other information posted in our interactive online features;
-Customize and personalize your use of the Services;
-As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent. We may use aggregated information and/or other de-identified information with advertisers, sponsors or other organizations for any reason at our sole discretion.
Service Providers: We may share your information with service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf (such as to host the Services, post or fill job opportunities, provide products and services, manage databases, perform analyses, provide customer service, develop our websites or mobile apps, or send communications for us). These service providers are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to perform these services for us.
Subsidiaries and Affiliates: We may share your information with members of the Elevate family, including its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Select Business Partners: We may share your personal information with select business partners so that they can provide you with special offers, promotional materials, and other materials that may be of interest to you. For example, you may be presented with an opportunity to have certain personal information shared with our third party business partners when you elect to receive marketing offers or other information. If you do not elect to have your personal information shared, it will not be shared with such third parties. We take measures to help ensure that our partners protect the confidentiality, integrity, and security of any information we share with them. However, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of our business partners, which may use your information for their own purposes.
Business Transfer: If we sell all or part of our business, or make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy, a business reorganization, or similar event, we may transfer your information as part of such transaction.
Administrative or Legal Process: We may disclose your information to third parties in order to protect the legal rights, safety, and security of our organization, our corporate affiliates, subsidiaries, business partners, and the users of our Services; respond to and resolve claims or complaints; prevent fraud or for risk management purposes; and comply with or respond to law enforcement or legal process or a request for cooperation by a government or other entity, whether or not legally required.
Other Parties With Your Express or Implied Consent: We may share information with third parties when you consent to such sharing. For example, we may ask your permission to publicly post certain information on the Services that you have shared with us.
Aggregate and De-identified Information: We may share aggregate information and/or other de-identified information, such as demographic and usage statistics, with advertisers, sponsors or other third parties for any reason at our sole discretion. We may also allow third parties to place and read their own cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies to collect information through the Services. For example, our third-party service providers may use these technologies to collect information that helps us with traffic measurement, research, and analytics.
6. Security We have adopted reasonable and appropriate security procedures to help protect against loss, misuse, and unauthorized access to the information you provide to us. Please note, however, that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to the Services and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your information.
7. Children’s Privacy We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under the age of 13. If we are made aware we have collected personal information from a child under 13 years old in a manner that is inconsistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we will delete this information as soon as possible.
9. Access, Choice and Retention You may receive promotional emails, newsletters, and similar communications from us. You may opt out of receiving commercial emails from us by clicking on the opt-out or “unsubscribe” link included in the commercial emails you receive. Please note that opt-out requests may take some time to be effective. Your opt-out request will not apply to messages that you request or that are not commercial in nature. For example, we may contact you concerning any purchases you have made with us, even if you opt out of receiving unsolicited commercial email messages. If your information changes, you would like to determine whether we hold personal information about you, or you no longer desire to use the Services, you may access, correct or request deletion of your personal information by updating us at elevatesportstventures.com/CCPA-Requests, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contacting us by postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request within 30 days. We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you Services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
10. Your California Privacy Rights California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com, via our website at elevatesportsventures.com/CCPA-Requests, or write us at: Elevate Sports Ventures Inc. Attn: Legal 4949 Marie P. DeBartolo Way Santa Clara, CA 95054 In some cases, third parties may be able to collect information about a user’s online activities over time and across different websites when he or she uses our Services.
11. California Do Not Track Disclosures Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to the websites with which the user communicates. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. Because there currently is no industry standard concerning what, if anything, websites should do when they receive such signals, we currently do not take action in response to these signals.
12. International Users Please note that the Services are directed towards users who reside in the United States. By using the Services, you consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of your information in and to the United States, or other countries and territories, pursuant to the laws of the United States. While some of these countries may not offer the same level of privacy protection as your own, we commit to uphold the privacy protections as explained in this Policy.
Elevate Sports Ventures Inc. Attn: Legal
4949 Marie P. DeBartolo Way
Santa Clara, CA 95054